- Where can I buy G.Westerleigh accessoires?
- Do you sell online?
- If I am a stockist, how can I place an order?
- Do you have a print catalogue?
- What is your delivery time?
- What are the shoes made of?
- What is the jewellery made of?
- What is Cubic Zirconia?
- How do I store and clean the jewellery?
- How can I clean the satin bridal shoes?
- How can I clean the leather bridal shoes?
- Do you have a size chart for your shoes?
- How do you pack the products?
We have stockists in more than 25 countries within Europe. Please visit the 'Stockists' section of our website to locate your nearest stockist or send us an email and we will happy to help you.
We do not sell directly to brides outside Hungary as the main activity of our company is wholesale. Our English and German language online shops are exclusively available for our wholesale customers after their prior registration.
Our Sales Department is pleased to take orders by phone or email.
Telephone: +36-30-123-0236 (We can take calls from 10.00 am until 4.00 pm Monday to Friday)
You can also order online through our B2B webshop.
To use the B2B webshop and view our wholesale prices, you must first register with us. Please be prepared to provide your company details for verification. Upon registration, we will get in touch with you very soon to approve your registration and provide access to our wholesale prices.
Yes we do, and we would be glad to send you a copy of our current catalogue if you are salon owner or a stockist. Please send us your enquiry to email@example.com
We sell all of our products from stock, to ensure quick delivery. Orders will be proforma invoiced and are to be paid in advance. Items will be shipped within maximum 2-3 days between Monday-Friday after having received payment. Please check our Terms and Conditions page for further information about the ordering and delivery process.
Our shoes are made of fine quality satin, some styles are produced from genuine leather.
The luxury fabrics and the exclusive leather inner sole with the extra soft sponge padding ensure the highest comfort and a perfect fit of the shoes.
When creating the G.Westerleigh satin wedding shoes collection, we have concentrated on the unity of comfort and harmony. Each and every bridal shoe is characterised by the elegant and glamorous design, the absolute comfort and the highest quality for the most precious day of all. Our shoes are available in white and ivory colours, and some of the models are decorated with lace or encrusted with crystals and pearls.
All of our bridal shoes are exclusively handmade, with the highest attention.
The bridal jewellery, along with the hair ornaments, is uniquely designed and each piece is carefully handcrafted from the finest materials.
We offer three collections: The Cubic Zirconia, the Crystal and the Pearl Collection.
The items of the Cubic Zirconia collection are handcrafted from AAA grade Cubic Zirconia and freshwater pearls.
The products of the Crystal collection are made of high quality crystals and strass stones.
While the products of the Pearl collection are handcrafted from delicate ivory colour pearls and glass beads.
Every item is silver / or rhodium plated and made of exclusively non-allergic, nickel and lead free components.
Cubic Zirconia or CZ, is a simulated diamond, used as a less expensive substitute for real diamonds due to its durability and very close visual likeness to diamond.
Cubic Zirconia is the closest material matching the characteristics of a natural diamond. Cubic Zirconias are slightly softer than natural diamonds. Diamonds register 10.0 on the Mohs scale, and CZs register only 8.5 (Glass registers 6.5).
In order to retain the original beauty of the silver plated jewellery, it is essential to store and clean it appropriately. Silver – and accordingly silver-plated jewellery – has a pronounced tendency to tarnish, namely to build a grey/black or yellow coating on their surface. The tarnish is due to the contact with sulphur compounds, and the main cause of tarnishing is a trace of hydrogen sulfide gas in the air. The extent and the speed of this process cannot be determined in advance, as several external factors such as humidity, temperature, air pollution and cosmetics influence the process.
To take good care of your jewellery, after wearing the jewellery gently clean it with a so called specially impregnated silver polishing cloth in order to remove any contamination. Please store the jewellery carefully in its original packaging airtight and closed, and keep it at a cool and dry place. In case the jewellery starts to tarnish, gently clean it once again and remove the tarnish with the silver polishing cloth. If this is not enough, we recommend using silver clean liquid that you may purchase in various jewellery shops. You may clean the tarnished parts of the jewellery by using a small brush taking the cleaning liquid onto the surface of the jewellery. Please avoid using silver dips for pieces with freshwater pearls as the chemicals of the silver dip may deteriorate the pearls. Important: Never dip any metal object (like nippers) into the silver dip to turn or to take out the jewellery and also avoid putting the clasp of the jewellery into the dip. All metal objects, like the nippers and the metal spring of the clasp will irrevocably turn the colour of the jewellery grey.
Our bridal shoes are made of satin for occasional wear and special events, daily use of the shoes is not recommended.
Satin is a soft, silky material most commonly used for formal dresses and shoes. Satin is a beautiful material, but it can be troublesome to clean and its handling requires the same attention as the wedding dress. Whether you need your satin shoes cleaned for a wedding or other special occasion, we primarily suggest turning to a professional and taking your shoes to the dry cleaner’s. Should you wish to clean the shoes on your own, please follow our guide that helps to walk you through the process of properly cleaning your special footwear.
We recommend protecting the shoes from rainwater, mud, grass, and any other stains, in order to keep its initial beauty and quality for a long time. We do not take responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use, storage or cleaning of the shoes.
- Prepare your shoes: Using a dry cloth, gently wipe all dust and dirt off the shoes. If you do not wipe down the shoes first, you could rub even more dirt into the fabric, causing widespread staining on the satin.
- Blot the stains: Dampen a cloth with cold water. Blot the dirty parts of shoe with the cloth, starting with the stains at the top. Dab the cloth downward, following the grain of the fabric. Clean any visible dirt spots or stains around, making sure to dab rather than rub the fabric.
- Dry the wet satin spot immediately with a hand towel. Blot and dab the moisture from the satin. Don't rub the satin material, because water streaks could form.
- Deeper cleaning: If water alone did not remove all of the stains, use a little bit of gentle hand soap to remove deeper stains. Add a pea-size amount of hand soap to the cloth. Rub the cloth together to form a slight lather. If the dirt and grime dissipated with water alone, do not use soap on your satin shoes.
- Dab the stains: Clean the dirt or mud stains only. Do not use the soap on clean portions of the satin material. Inspect the entire satin shoe and blot each spot. Immediately rinse with cold water.
- Remove the soap residue: Soap residue can stain satin, so you want to completely remove it. Pat the spotted areas with a wet cloth. Apply light pressure to eliminate the soap.
- Dry the cleaned parts of shoe: Use the hand towel to spot-dry the moist parts. Never let satin shoes air dry. Water spots and streaks are common on satin material. If you cannot get all the water out with a towel, use a blow dryer on the lowest heat setting possible to gently dry the fabric.
Our bridal shoes collection also includes bridal shoes made of genuine leather. In connection with the care of these products, we recommend the following:
• After wearing your shoes, we recommend to use leather cleaner products that are suitable for white colour leather.
• For minor dirt, clean the shoes with a damp cloth with gentle movements and then wipe with a dry cloth.
• Avoid strong cleansers that can ruin the quality of the leather.
• Avoid heat and sunlight during storage, and it is also not recommended to store the product in a humid room or environment.
DO YOU HAVE A SIZE CHART FOR YOUR SHOES?
The sizing of our wedding shoes generally corresponds to normal sizing. Some models may have a small size difference, and information and fitting recommendation can be found on the product pages. If you are unsure what size to order, you can also contact our customer service and we will be happy to advise you on choosing the right size.
In general, you can determine the size using the following size chart:
The below chart summarises the heel heights of the individual styles in the 2022 collection, and also which styles are produced with the same heel or last.
Our beautiful bridal accessories including the bridal shoes, jewellery sets, single earrings, hair combs, ring pillows and cufflinks are all lovingly presented in signature gift boxes to treasure forever.